5,000 Subscribers Celebration // Q&A + GIVEAWAY
- January 24, 2022
- The Glambassador
We did it! We hit 5,000 Subscribers on my YouTube channel. And that means it’s time to celebrate! Thank you to all of you who submitted your questions, I’ve answered most of them in this video, and to thank you all for continuing to support me and my channel, I’m doing a special giveaway! Watch the video for the Q&A session and to learn more about the celebration giveaway.
3 winners will be randomly selected
- 1-hour vintage style & beauty session with me (this could include helping you with vintage hairstyling, makeup or putting an outfit together. We could also do a personal online shopping experience)
- An accessory gift bag. A grab bag of a few accessory items from my own collection.
- $50 USD eSkakti gift card
How to Enter:
- Subscribe to my channel Chronically Overdressed ~ The Glambassador on YouTube
- Comment on the giveaway video – What do you love most about vintage style?
5,000 Subscribers GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
- It is free to enter to win
- The contest opens at 12 PM EST on January 24, 2022
- The contest closes at 12 PM EST on January 31, 2022
- Participants must have a valid email account to comment on the video for contest entry
- Participants must be subscribed to Chronically Overdressed ~ The Glambassador YouTube Channel
- The winners will be chosen randomly with a YouTube comment picker at 6 PM EST on January 31, 2022
- Winners will be announced on my YouTube community tab & Instagram accounts on February 1, 2022
- If the winners have not followed the rules of the contest they will be disqualified
- The winners must contact me via email to claim their prize – email@example.com. I will validate that you are the account holder with giving you a keyword that must be edited into the winning comment.
- If a winner does not respond within 1 week they will be disqualified and a new winner will be chosen
- Any information collected will be used for the sole purpose of delivering the prize to the winner
- This contest is not sponsored by YouTube. I am solely responsible for the contest and delivering the prizes to the winners